results in a precision assembly as production in machines have set parameters
We provide complex solutions to our partners' on-demand tasks and emerging problems. We examine the task through our partner's glasses and gather the information needed to solve it.
Our alternative solutions will be
- and set up.
Plastic processing, injection molding, automation.
Assembly of plastic parts inline next to the production equipment or with a unique single-purpose machine.
Development of flexible manufacturing systems for metalworking.
The success of a project is in our common interest, so understanding the task is extremely important.
- component production.
As we mentioned before, our goal is to provide our partner with "Massive Production".
With many years of experience, we are fully aware of what unannounced changes mean to device to be manufactured. We exactly know the real meaning of the SOP.
We are not only able to design well-working mechanics
but we can produce it in our - all manufacturing technologies equipped - factory.
We do not only provide the needs of our partners with unique single-purpose machines but we develop and produce products for them.
- design and construction of flexible production cells for CNC machining,
- sport laser guns and rifles,
- exclusive-looking automatic hamburger machine with different capacities.
- servicing of a 350-ton injection molding machine by robot,
- performing all design, production and programming tasks,
- 14 sec cycle time reduction
- Communication with ERP system.
- servicing two 350-ton injection molding machines with a 180 kg robot,
- placement of 12 snap-in components,
- 57 sec cycle time
- realization time 5 months.
- folding aluminum tabs on a particular product,
- application of force up to 100 N,
- use of a single pneumatic actuator.
- laser measuring and gluing equipment with camera control,
- gluing the correct color PINs based on the measured values.
- EOL tester,
- control of used parts by cameras,
- unique identification by printer - in case of compliance.
- automatic mold molding assembly equipment
- use of lower and upper tool halves,
- the conversion of two sub-products into a finished product,
- the cycle time can be reduced by one third compared to manual assembly.
- joining of the aluminum part into the injection molded product with high precision
- assembly equipment,
- manual approx. 3 minutes assembly time can be reduced to 60 seconds,
- waste-free assembly.
- production of sewing template for 8-axis sewing machines,
- manufacture on the basis of different samples.
- In our all manufacturing technologies equipped factory we also use EDM machines for producting.
- manufacture of individual welded structures,
- surface treatment of finished welded structures as the partners desired.
- making custom jigs,
- task-oriented design and construction,
- pre-delivery testing.
- solving unique and serial tasks,
- premium CNC machines (3 to 5 + 1 shafts),
- 1800 * 900 * 600 mm machining size range.
Sheldon Invest Kft.
1221 Budapest, Orsovai u. 3.
Tel: (36) 1 / 444 90 11
Fax: (36) 1 / 444 90 19